Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hello Everyone!

Well, I've thought and talked about doing this for a long time, and I finally decided to do it. I finally decided to start a blog about one of the things I love- FOOD! I mean, who doesn't love food? It's awesome!
I'm proof that the saying, "Never trust a skinny cook", isn't always true. 
I consider myself a very good cook (and my family and some friends will attest to that). :) I've entertained the thought at times of opening my own diner or restaurant, but that is a bigger undertaking than I'd care to have. But my kitchen has been lovingly nicknamed "Underwood Café". :)
I've been cooking for the better part of at least 20-something years. So I've learned a lot, and have picked up some tips and tricks along the way. I may even share some here.

I will be sharing some recipes that I've created myself, some that have been shared with me, and some that I've found. The other things I will be posting on here is product reviews, and whatever else comes to mind.

So, go ahead and hit "ctrl+d" on your keyboard (that will bring up the option to bookmark this page), and be sure to check back here often for new posts. :)

Now, on with the show! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment